Diamond in the rough
This rancher is a rarity in Gold Hill Mesa! Don’t miss it! It’s a Creekstone ranch home in a prime location!
Why is this home so special?
- Currently only large ranchers are available for sale
- Only one of the two builders are offering ranch plans and they begin in the high 400’s (2018)
- The lot is phenomenal….and you know what they say: LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
- It’s on a green street
- It has a large side yard – comes at a premium in Gold Hill Mesa
- And only ONE neighbor!
The basics for this home:
- It’s fairly small at 1243sqf on the main level and the same amount in the basement
- 4 (!) bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- $345,000 (A home similar to this with only few more upgrades sold at the beginning of 2018 for $399,000-makes this home look like a steal!)
- MLS info: 147 Celestine Street
Desirable Green Street
Take a look at this! How gorgeous is this?! Sit on the front porch, greet neighbors and simply enjoy the peace that you can experience in this neighborhood!
Large side yard
This side yard is large and allows you to make it your own! ….OR you just leave the gravel, without maintenance and lots of room to play for puppies! No neighbors to block your views.
Cozy living room!
Enjoy this cozy, open floor living room! Cook and entertain at the same time!
Want to make this an investment? No problem! It will rent quickly and provide a passive income stream to you for a long time! If you have questions please contact me and I’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Main level bedroom
This main level bedroom gives you many options…make it your office, a guest bedroom or maybe even a work out room! No limits. It’s a great size and has the adjacent full bathroom.
Main level full bathroom
There is not just a guest powder room but a full bathroom on the main level for guests to use! What a great feature.
Main level master bedroom
Forget the stairs! Enjoy comfortable main level living with this main level master bedroom!
Large Basement Rec Room
Are you looking to have a home theater? Just want some room to stretch?….to get away? Arrange this room to your hearts desire! A wetbar with space for either a wine fridge or a regular fridge will save you from having to run up the stairs for a cold one [maybe you are dreaming of a kegerator?] Want to have a gaming room? Sure! Play with it – make it yours.
Take a look at the gallery to see more images of this home!
Ready to move in? Call Susanna Haynie at 719-321-0800 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to schedule a call now? Click the picture below to schedule a free Q&A session: