As your move gets closer, you’ll need to research communications providers like cable, internet, and phone companies. These days there are plenty of options depending of what you want. Are you sick and tired of the cost for a home phone? Then you might decide to go with MagicJack or just with your smart phone. Maybe you want to cut the cable cord? Roku, HULU and Netflix might be an answer for you.
Here is a list to help you explore more Colorado Springs communication providers:
- AT&T: internet, TV and phone
- Century Link: internet, TV and phone
- Comcast/Xfinity: internet, TV and phone
- DIRECTV: internet and TV
- Dish Network: internet and TV
- Falcon Broadband: internet and TV
- PCI: internet and TV
- Peterson Broadband (Peterson Air Force Base only)719-597-0873
- TDS (Fort Carson): internet, phone and cable
- Verizon: cell phone provider
Our team is always here to help and answer questions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org/719-321-0800.