The Gold Hill Mesa Neighborhood:
Gold Hill Mesa is a unique Colorado Springs neighborhood where community is a main focus. It’s officially called a “Traditional Neighborhood Development” and it’s surprising just how much goes into a community friendly design.
There is lots of green space in Gold Hill Mesa. Those are gathering places for residents to talk, hang out and play.
Nice patios and decks provide space to watch your children play on the green space, talk to your neighbors or just hang and enjoy the view.
Built in 2014, this Hi Point Home has all the new features you seek in a newly constructed home with many upgrades the owners have added without the headache or the wait time for a new home.
Plantation shutters on the main stairs leading up will help keep the home cool and efficient, other blinds and elegant curtains are already installed saving you time and money.
As you enter this fabulous home, an open foyer welcomes every visitor with high ceilings, extending luxurious wood floors and a comfortable atmosphere.
To your right is the formal dining room, with plenty of space for many family or friend gatherings. Lots of light flooding every room in the home.
The kitchen is a chef’s delight with
- high end BOSCH stainless steel gas appliances,
- granite counter tops, and
- All soft close 42″ cabinets
- The side by side refrigerator has one year left on the manufacturers warranty and features and ice/water dispenser.
- Under cabinet lighting is an often overlooked but very important feature in a kitchen. Something you do not want to miss.
- Pendant light over the breakfast bar provides additional lighting and glow in the room
All appliances -of course- convey with the purchase of the home.
Custom built cubby and mud room area coming in from the garage. The garage comes insulated, drywalled and primer painted with outlets and a workbench for all your projects.
The living room is open to the kitchen and will be super cozy in the winter time with a tile surround fireplace and mantel. Enjoy your walk out to the patio which can come with doggy door or without. Soft plush carpet will give your feet a welcome respite from a long day.
The master bedroom upstairs with adjoining master bathroom combines into a lovely retreat. There is enough space for dressers and even a small sitting area, with a view above the roofs of Gold Hill Mesa, straight into the mountains.
The 5 piece wellness master bathroom, with garden tub and separate shower. It will start …or end…your day in wonderful calm.
Next to the master you’ll find another two office/bedrooms large and bright, and an additional guest bathroom
While most basements are dark and dingy, you’ll be surprised to see a well lit, well-heated and not enclosing, newly finished basement. All features in this area are top of the line and will provide as much living pleasure as the other floors do:
- This home has a basement which is an unfinished space under the front porch with a 20 min. fire resistant door with a beautiful handcrafted barn door as design feature. Use it for wine storage, gun storage or storage for any valuables.
- Window wells are all grate covered.
- Here you can find another bedroom, and a 3/4 bath with tiled shower and granity vanity.
- Wetbar comes with fridge, sink and and granite counter tops.
- The VERY upgraded carpet cannot be described. Contact your REALTOR or the listing agent for a private showing to feel for yourself just HOW plush it is.
- Additional storage places
- While this home is forced air heated, it was important to the owners to ensure absolute comfort with additional electric heaters that can be turned on should the basement feel cold without having to increase the whole house heat.
- Modern reclaimed and distressed wood wall as accent
Other areas of the home: Upstairs laundry room, mainlevel powder room, bright upstairs hallway.
What you don’t necessarily see but it’s there and provides comfort
- Centrail Air installed in 2017
- Sump Pump – because you never know
- Radon detector
- Whole house humidifier
- Additional electrical panel
- Updated register covers in dining room
- High performance home: Windows, high efficiency toilets, water heater, furnace, Water Sense hot water circulating pump with auto switch
- 9 ft ceilings on all floors
- Oversized garage door
- Gasline hookup on outside for patio grill
- Programmable thermostat
Having a large [side] yard is rare in Gold Hill Mesa. The subdivision is a low maintenance community and as such is not designed to provide large outdoor spaces…that said this home has it! It allows you for plenty of room to extend the joy of your home into an outdoor living space surrounded by plenty of even room for your pets.
All the garages (lot permitting) are located in the rear of the home, providing a door-to-door walk in the front unlike other areas where it’s front door-garage-front door.
Error: Contact form not found.