The New ‘Burbs
A multi-generational paradise situated on the hills between 21st and 8th streets, Gold Hill Mesa has quickly become one of Colorado Springs’ trendiest community neighborhoods to ever break ground on the West Side. Created in 2008 by developer Bob Willard, the neighborhood boasts a European flare accompanied with beautiful landscapes and plenty of residential interaction.
Located just miles from some of The Springs’ most prominent landmarks—including Downtown, Red Rock Canyon, Garden of the Gods, Manitou Springs, and Old Colorado City—Gold Hill Mesa is the perfect blend of town-culture-meets-modern-comfort style of living. Adding views of these attractions and a mere 5-minute walk to the historical Bear Creek Park, some might say it’s the best of both worlds.
Already marking its 210-acre territory with 190-plus homes and townhomes, the community is well on its way to reaching its end goal of 800 residential homes and 82 acres of commercial property for retail stores.
What to expect in Gold Hill Mesa
Low maintenance living:
- Front yard and common area maintenance
- Alley-loading garages
- Tree-lined streets and wide sidewalks
- Trash and snow removal
- Fitness Center use
- Meeting and event space, free for residents
- Community events
- The Exchange Community Center
- Community Mailroom
- Fitness & Wellness Center featuring Pilates Plus (classes/massage/personal training)
- High-tech infrastructure with fiber optic lines to each home
- Parks within the community and many nearby
- Spectacular mountain views
- Award winning spa -Genesis Medspa
Want to buy there? Rent? I have all updated listings for both! Please call or text: 719-321-0800 or email: email@example.com