Find Independence Day events in and around Colorado Springs going on all day. From Pancake breakfast in the morning to Fireworks late at night. Be blissfully exhausted after a funfilled day, honoring our country. GOD BLESS THE USA!
-some might not have the fireworks as described, no guarantees-
if you know of other events that day or any other please call or email me.
- Half on the 4th – Half Marathon on the fourth
- Dedication Distinguished Visitor @ Fireworks Display Thursday, Jul 4 8:00p to 10:00p The Broadmoor
- Colorado Springs Philharmonic Fabulous Fourth Summer ConcertTime: Park opens at 5:30 PM, Concert at 7:30 PMLocation: Memorial Park, Colorado SpringsCost: FREE, no tickets requiredFood, drinks and fun for the entire family in Memorial Park. Enjoy a beautiful concert by the Colorado Springs Philharmonic. Following the concert will be a lasor show. COLORADO SPRINGS HAS FIREWORKS!!!!
- Woodland Park Old Fashioned 4th of July Celebration & TournamentsTime: 10 AM – 3PM, Fireworks approximately 9:30 PMLocation: Memorial Park, Park St, Lake Ave & Henrietta Ave. Woodland Park, CO 80863Cost: FREEBring a team, join a team or cheer on teams in volleyball, horseshoes, basketball and other fun tournaments. Food and other vendors will be in the park in this family friendly event.
- Baseball Game – Sky Sox vs. Reno AcesTime: 7:05PMLocation: Sky Sox Stadium
Cost: Visit website for ticket information
Independence Day Utility Man Performance
- July 4th Start Your Day with Pancakes- Security The Security Fire Department is hosting its annual fourth of July Pancake Breakfast. Come and enjoy a yummy pancakes and visit with your neighbors this 4th of July weekend.Time: 6:00 am – 11:30 am
Location: 400 Security Blvd – Security Fire Department
Date: July 4th, 2013
$3 12 & Under
$3 Senior Citizens
- US Air Force Academy Hosts 4th of July 2013 Celebration: 2013 Events Canceled The Air Force Academy 2013 Independence Day events have been canceled. The Air Force Academy normally plans an evening of family-oriented games, music and fireworks to celebrate the nation’s birthday. The celebration is open to the general public.Events start at 4 p.m. on the Academy athletic fields with food, games, vendors and displays,
6:30 to 7:45 pm Colorado Springs philharmonic,
8:15 – 9:30 pm Us Air Force Academy Band, the fireworks show will start at approximately 9:30 p.m.&Music will be broadcast by the Academy’s cadet radio station, KAFA 97.7FM, before and during the event.Visitors can bring cameras, lawn chairs, blankets, umbrellas, and sealed plastic water bottles. But, visitors cannot bring coolers, barbecue grills, pets other than working service dogs, or fireworks. Water and portable restrooms will be provided.Visitors attending the event should enter the Academy through the North Gate, Exit 156-B off of I-25, on July 4. Parking will be available at and near the Cadet Field House, but carpooling is recommended.
- Patriot 500Time: 5PMLocation: El Paso County Speedway at the El Paso County Fairgrounds, 366 10th Street, Calhan, CO 80808Admission & Tickets: $15 for adults, $12 for Seniors/Active Duty Military/Kids 3-12, Kids under 3 free
Watch races with URSS 305 S
print Cars, Northern SportMods, Hobby Trucks and more. Following the race will be a Fireworks Extravaganza.Studebakers Car ShowThursday, July 4Time: 9AM – 3PMLocation: Hotel Elegante’ Conference & Event Center 2886 S Circle Dr Colorado Springs, CO 80906Cost: FREE
Hundreds of Studebakers will be on display.
- Independence Day Celebration at Meridian RanchWednesday, July 3Time: 5 – 11PMLocation: Antler Creek Golf Course9650 Antler Creek Dr. Peyton, CO 80831
We will have inflatable jumpers, hot air balloon rides, train rides, live entertainment and so much more for all to enjoy. CreekView Grill will be offering plenty of delicious food and drinks for purchase on the driving range and in the restaurant.
- Rock Ledge Ranch – July 4th 2013 Carnival games, pony and wagon rides. Hear Abraham Llincoln recite the Gettsybuf Address and Gereral Willaim Jackson Palmer read the Declaration of Independence and Katherine Lee Bates talk about her inpiration for “Americak the Beautiufl or visit a. Civil War Encampment and Buffalo Soldiers. Location: 30th Street & Gateway Road Colorado Springs, CO 80904
Tickets Available at gate.
For information call 719-578-6777
http://www.rockledgeranch.com Date: July 4, 2013
Time: 10 am – 5 pm
Location: Rock Ledge Ranch
- Fourth of July Celebration at Butterfield Park 2013On the Fourth, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., The Meadows neighborhood hold a celebration at Butterfield Park. There will be a bike decorating contect (Free kits available starting June 24 at TheGrange. There will be live music, games, face pinting,crafts, bike parade and concessions at this years Meadows 4th of July Celebration.Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2013
Time: 11 am to 1 pm
Location: Butterfield Park
- Cripple Creek:Cripple Creek: July 4th 2013 Breathtaking Colorado fireworks display, games, street vendors, competitions, live entertainment and fun for the whole family, including a petting zoo, face painting and a watermelon eating contest. Don’t miss this year’s Cripple Creek 4th of July festival, jam-packed old-fashioned family fun. Live entertainment starts at noon in the City Parking Lot and the fireworks show will start at dark. Fireworks at 9:30 pm.Date: July 4, 2013
Time: 12:00 Noon with fireworks at 9:30 pm
Location: Cripple Creek, Colorado
- Manitou Springs: Manitou Springs FIREWORKS on July 4th, 2013This annual Fourth of July Holiday tradition is put on by the Manitou Springs Volunteer Fire Department. PLEASE NOTE THE VENUE HAS CHANGED! The fireworks will now be launched from Higginbotham Flats off of Hwy 24. The entire show will be Aeriel Shells ONLY! The Aeriel Shells designs, colors and displays are hand picked and put on by certified Pyrotechnicians. Each year the fireworks display is put on solely by donations. Show starts at dusk (about 9:30 pm) and can be viewed from anywhere in the downtown area. For more information please call the Manitou Springs Volunteer Fire Department at 719 685-1444 or 800-9642-2567.Date: July 4th, 2013
Time: Fireworks begin at 9:30 pm
Location: Can be viewed from Downtown area – Manitou Springs
July 4th Concert Featuring Lionel Young BandOakwood Homes presents International Blues Challenge Winner The Lionel Young Band …
- Monument:July 4th Street Fair in Monument Join the Tri-Lakes Chamber for their Annual 4th of July Street Fair. Vendors, food and craft booths with fun for the whole family.Date: July 4, 2013
Time: 10 am – 3 pm
Location: 2nd and 3rd Streets in Downtown Monument, Colorado
- The Meadows at Historic Castle Rock 4th of July CelebrationThursday, Jul 4 11:00a to 1:00pButterfield Crossing Park, The Meadows Castle Rock, CO
Monument Hill Kiwanis 4th of July ParadeThursday, Jul 4 9:30aMonument, Monument
Children’s Parade begins at 9:30 am, and the main Parade starts at 10:00 amTri-Lakes: Fourth of July Parade & Fireworks 2013
Monument celebrates the fourth with a Parade made up of over 100 entries and an estimated 20,000 spectators. Other events include a pancake breakfast, parade, tractor pull, food and entertainment, fun run, street fair, and ‘The Best Small Town Fireworks Show in America.cack Breakfast starts at 7 am at St Peter’s Chuch, ‘What a Blast!’ at Palmer Lake, 3 p. m. to dusk. Live music, old-fashioned games, inflatable park and carnival rides at a nominal fee, at the lakeside near the baseball field opposite the Rock House on Highway 105. Info: www.palmerlakefireworks.com.
‘The Best Small Town Fireworks Show in America’ The fireworks begin at about 9 p.m. by the lakeside.
- July 4th 2013 Pancake BreakfastThursday, Jul 4 7:00a to 9:00aSt. Peter Church Monument, CO
Pueblo Free Family Fun Fest & Concert with Lucas Hoge Thursday, Jul 4 6:00p The Oasis, Pueblo The Oasis is putting on a FREE Family Fun Fest and Concert this 4th of July and you’re invited