THE ULTIMATE GUIDE FOR BUYING YOUR DREAM HOME
Looking to buy a home in the Springs, but don’t know where to start? We understand. The process can be intimidating. You need to do research on Colorado Springs neighborhoods, school districts, get a pre-approval letter, and browse hundreds of MLS listings, before even making an offer!
It’s a challenging process, but finding a great Colorado Springs Real Estate Agent can make the process easy and (dare we say) fun! Our team of knowledgeable realtors know that not everyone buys a home the same way. We work with each of our buyers individually. Tell us what you have in mind, and we’ll create a home buying plan that fits your needs.
If you are a first time home buyer, or even an experienced buyer, there is a lot to consider. We will help ensure you are set up for success.
SOME OF THE WAYS WE SUPPORT YOU
- From brand new single-family homes to existing homes, we have access to the latest listings that fit your exact criteria. We know the El Paso County housing market like the back of our hand, and we will be with you every step of the way!
- We provide access to your own home-buying website with all properties that fit your criteria. You can make notes, reject properties, and select your favorites.
- We negotiate with the listing agent on your behalf or equip you to be in the best possible place for negotiations.
- We explain contracts and disclosures while navigating you through all aspects of the home-buying process (inspection, title work, deadlines, closing procedures, etc).
- We answer your questions before, during and after your home is purchased.
Colorado Springs Resources
- CO Springs Cost of Living Guide – There has been a lot of change in the Springs as it becomes one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. In this guide, we break down costs and what you can expect to pay to live in Colorado Springs.
- Denver versus Colorado Springs – Moving from Denver? There are key differences you should know when moving. From climate to schools to nightlife, learn about what changes to expect if you plan to move from the big city.
- Colorado Springs Neighborhoods – Central Colorado Springs, Northeast Colorado Springs, Briargate, Fort Carson, Black Forest, and more! Browse our article collection to learn about the real estate market on a neighborhood-by-neighborhood level.
Home Buying Resources
- Home Buyer Guide – Everything you need to know about the home buying process. It includes tips and advice from a seasoned real estate expert, and recommendations for professionals you will need on your home buying team, including lenders, home inspectors and insurance agents. The guide also has helpful checklists so you don’t miss a single detail, as well as an overview of which closing costs you could be responsible for.
- Home Buyer Frequently Asked Questions – Wondering what the first steps to buying a home are? What about buying versus renting a home in Colorado Springs? Do you need a realtor? Get answers to these questions and many more.
- Who is on YOUR team? – Learn about the different positions and people you will be interacting with when purchasing a home.
- 10 Mistakes Home Buyers make – Read these tips to avoid common mistakes that we see home buyers make!
- Why should I get pre-approved for a loan?– Did you know that this is actually one of the very first steps home buyers should take? Learn more about why recommend getting pre-approved.
- Getting started – Learn the first steps of a successful home buying journey.
- Your are ready to make your offer
- The seller accepted our offer: now what?
If you’re looking to buy a home in the Springs, there are many places on our website to start! Feel free to dive right into our Colorado Springs Home Listings if you want to browse listings (similar to Zillow or Realtor.com). You can also sign up for Listing Alerts by designating your home search preferences (budget, style of home, size), and we will email you listings as soon as they come on the market. Contact our experienced agents with any questions you may have.