Congratulations: you sold your home! Here are some important things to keep in mind after closing.
- Store your closing documents in a secure place. You’ll need your settlement statement for your taxes.
- Do you have any questions after we are closed? Any problems? We are happy to provide any support you might need. Call 719-219-9739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You’ll receive a pay off notice from your mortgage company in the near future, if applicable. If you want to be 100% sure, give us a call to request a confirmation of recorded release.
- Keep an eye out for a check from your mortgage company for any released escrow accounts. This is usually taxes and home owners insurance.
- We will also send you an invitation to write a review help future clients. We depend on online reviews to build our business. It is our goal to provide superior service to you in the sale or the purchase of your home. If you believe that we have provided you with excellent, 5 Star service, please let others (and the world know). If you were not happy with your service, PLEASE tell us so that we can make it right!
Related Reading: Steps to Sell Your Home