Home Prices in Colorado Springs Co for August 2013
Real estate market data for Colorado Springs, CO provided by +Susanna Haynie
It seems that Colorado Springs home prices peaked -as expected in the main sellling/buying month- in July. August shows the beginning of the seasonal dip in nearly all areas. August sales were 1,105 compared to July’s sales of 1,202 – the good news is that home inventory is still increasing and ended at 4,251 – roughly 100 more than in July. More inventory = greater choice for home buyers. Both, median and average home price declined by approximately $5,000 to $220,000 and $249,250 respectively. Good news for homebuyers that are only entering the market now, or have been waiting for the perfect home.
Colorado Springs Real Estate Report Summary
- Total Active Listings: 4,251
- Number of Home Sales: 1,105
- Average Home Price in April: $249,250
- Median Home Price in April: $220,000
- Days on Market is at an astonishing: 58
Investors need to look high and low for the best deals
Deals are still out there but they are getting much more expensive and fewer as the market recovers from the real estate recession. “Only” 211 foreclosures in the month of August compared to over 400 in the same month in 2011.
Find Homes in Colorado Springs, CO
- Search homes in Colorado Springs/El Paso County NOW
- Search foreclosures now properties in Colorado Springs/ El Paso County NOW
- To find out what your home is worth now that the market is changing email me: email@example.com or call/text me: 719-321-0800