Home Prices in Colorado Springs Co for April 2013
Real estate market data for Colorado Springs, WA provided by +Susanna Haynie
Colorado Springs Home Prices
Homes are flying off the shelf! April saw an increase of 300 more homes that were listed for sale. This was great, as inventory was very low causing multiple offers on many property listings. However, sales also increased (by 300 sales). Sales were up early this year, making the winter/spring not really a break but more a breather for the market. The real estate buying and selling season has just begun as the military rotation begins, which will create a great amount of turn over and drive prices up.
The market is hot, and multiple offers on homes are ‘normal’ – price increases are not out-of-this world. Average home prices in existing homes remain nearly the same in April as they were in March this year, though up about $16,000 from last year this time.
As I have stated in my March Market Snapshot it’s a win/win situation for buyers and sellers as interest rates are still low enabling buyers to qualify for the increased home prices. According to announcements they will remain low until “late 2014”.
Colorado Springs Real Estate Report Summary
- Total Active Listings: 3,377
- Number of Home Sales: 932
- Average Home Price in April: $235,000
- Median Home Price in April: $214,925
- Days on Market dipped sharply: 73
Find Homes in Colorado Springs, CO
- Search homes in Colorado Springs/El Paso County NOW
- Search bankowned properties in Colorado Springs/ El Paso County NOW
- To find out what your home is worth now that the market is changing email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me: 719-321-0800